Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The ten prayers of Guilhem

I pray for Shannon, that she may be,
Free of repressed, uncertainty.

I pray for Braida, with raven hair,
To run the wind as she may dare.

I pray for Wendy and Berti too,
That they may stay, as friends anew.

I pray for Collette a smiling one,
A heart of gold, just like the sun.

I pray for Roz and Irene fair,
They walk with grace and not a care.

I pray for Nicolas the T.G.V.
That in his haste he remember me.

I pray for Francine, alone alas!
That the grieving memories, soon will pass.

I pray for Gini, Maria and Juana too,
That all their dreams, may come true.

I pray for Kristiane, a perfect host,
Whos caring way I loved the most.

And here, not last, nor least of all,
I pray for Konstanze, I love you all.




These people have left very special memories,
and they will never go forgotten.

Guilhem x

No comments:

Post a Comment