Tuesday, April 20, 2010

KINGS OF LEON II















From the east they came,
Into the sun,
And with their love,
They bid me warm welcome.

A group so small,
They carried a world,
Of love and peace in abundance,
That I may be refreshed.

Weary from days walking,
I bathed in this kindness.
They simply were, graciousness,
Sharing their precious gifts.

Unto their spread table,
I was granted to eat,
The fruits of their labours,
Spending hours with rejoicing.

These four quiet souls,
With an ocean of love.
Gave to the point of exhaustion,
What a wonderful way.

And I saw only light,
From the joy they revealed.
Their powerful virtue,
Giving kindness to all.

I know now that love,
Can conquer us all,
Because I witnessed a miracle,
More than you know.

And these simple people,
Who displayed such power,
Rose in my understanding,
To be forever, THE KINGS OF LEON.




Again I pay homage to Uschi, Paul, Carina and Hanns.

No comments:

Post a Comment