Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SPIRITUAL LIGHT



Out here on the road,

I am beginning to feel,
And to see,
Illuminating my way ahead,
This spiritual light.

How I perseive it, is in ways,
Beyond my comprehension.

And yet I see this,
In the womderful people around me,
In the warmth from the sun on my face,
In the cool wind,
And in the still of the night.

At dawn, the movement of tiny creatures,
Fills me with rapture.
The birds song has caught me away,
To a beautiful day.
And the fragrance of nature,
Fills my tiny lungs with such energy.

The Cuckoo I hear,
Chanting a call and know,
That even in its devilment,
It has a part to play,
In this wonderful world.

My heart begins to engage,
This illumination in a serenity,
That feels pure.

This life, this love, this light,
Help me feel sane once again.
For here are no wars,
No violence,
No hatred, no fear,
Just unremitting peace.

Let harmony fill me up,
With its soft tender touch.
Why not a world left in love,
In a way that is decent?

It is within us all,
If we look deep inside,
To the place we once knew.
To the core that is one,
And a part of us all,
To the light of the spirit.

And when we can remember,
This light,
And let it shine from within,
Then we will behold once again,
The love, in unity......






A debt of thanks I owe for this experience to one very special lady.
Amanda King. x

No comments:

Post a Comment