Tuesday, April 20, 2010

KINGS OF LEON


After so many miles,
I sat for a while,
Letting time pass me by,
And reflecting my smile.

Along the road I saw,
A group of wise Kings,
Travelling towards me,
And the church bell it rings.

As if, to announce,
The arrival of glory,
I witness these kings,
And I tell here this story.

As if all one person,
They invite me to rise,
To dine at their table,
I feel love in their eyes.

How can I refuse,
Their offer of peace,
They stretch out a hand,
And my fears they release.

They are simple in actions,
But I feel a great Strength,
As I eat with the Maji,
And converse at great length.

Their tales of the journey,
That has lead to this place,
Sees me filling with hope,
And a sense of real grace.

So I thank you profoundly,
Oh Kings from the east,
For reminding me kindly,
That I am not, least.

And leaving me feeling,
So full of real joy,
And for teaching me kindness,
That I want to employ.

We will meet again,
I promised these Kings,
To re-live, this friendship,
With the love that it brings.



To four very special people
forever in my heart.

Hanns
Uschi
Paul
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment