Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"All Souls"



Today I saw a new kind of love,
brought forth without expectation of reward.
I saw in those eyes a desire to be,
and in being, to attain peace and harmony,
for the good of all people.
A hunger for serenity and fulfillment in giving alone.
This was surely the experience
of one as myself, a pilgrim,
A soul found on the Camino,
bearing much suffering in love,
to the end that is grace.
But not unique, let it be said,
for as I, there were many such pilgrims,
learning a new experience of presence.
And on this day we became forever brothers and sisters of love.
A family replete in harmony, not war.
Sharing a common dream,
whilst solemnly seeking our own place on the road,
a way that was long.
The ancient road that has taught many,
young and old, to be friends.
And for this day, I give thanks,
that I could be counted amongst them.





Like a ray of sunlight on a cloudy day
Konstanze

No comments:

Post a Comment