Saturday, September 18, 2010

THE POWER OF ADVENTURE

My excitement bulges, and my pack becomes light,
As I wait for departure, of a 10.30 flight.
To fly off to places, both new and inviting,
The classic old mantra, I continue reciting.

That I will be open, to adventure and change,
Become part of my world, as my hopes re-arrange.
Towards letting the love, of life fill my soul,
As an ambassador to peace, being my goal.

And here at the airport, en-route to horizons,
I relax into freedom, a soft mood, that's surprizing.
For life, is a journey, who knows where it ends ?
As I travel new highways, and encounter new friends.

The thrill of an adventure, breathes light to my soul,
And with expectations rising, my heart, they cajole.
A fresh taste of freedom, and escape from the grind,
All my troubles and grief, I can now leave behind.

A real power I notice, becomes my best friend,
The sharing of an energy, on which I learn to depend.
So I pray that my rapture, doesn't desert me,
Give thanks to the universe, for what she has shown free.

And go forth with zeal, and a challenging stride,
Prepare for the rapids, as lifes' white water I ride !!

No comments:

Post a Comment