Saturday, September 18, 2010

GOING AWAY (To Heaven on Earth)



Well, how do you feel now that your dreams,
Are to be realised, walking once more, "The way" ?
I can hardly believe, the luck to be blessed
With another great opportuinity to see the way of Santiago.
Knowing the giving spirit By which I will bathe,
I can walk without fear, of ever being truly alone.

I remember so clearly, the polite and positive nature,
Of my fellow pilgrims, as we walked in unity.
Once we had found our rhythm, we walked in a flow,
Not to be discovered, in many other walks of life.
After having been shown, how purely amazing the truth,
Random acts of kindness, being shown to you and I.

My heart is born again, to be in this wonderous love,
Sharing my own pursuance, to be in the moment.
Bold and full of life, I can really empower,
All who's paths' cross mine, that we all reach Santiago.
And upon reaching home, where the angels are singing,
We'll come to know again, how love works its' magic.

With friends new, some older, Santiago will open its' gates,
To all who should enter, following the way of St. James.
And to recieve, will be, our new earth family,
A brotherhood of pilgrims, passive, tolerant and so kind.
Will you try to believe, these words that I repeat?
And follow in love, the way of the Peaceful Warrior.


Guilhem

No comments:

Post a Comment