Monday, October 18, 2010

WAY OF THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR

A stranger calls me, and I answer her,
Her voice carries hopes, upon the Scirocco winds.
Secret messages revealed only to me as I roam,
My quarry leaves her scent, I recognise it immediately.

Beautiful as the oasis, rising from the sands,
And as cooling now, the wind upon my face.
My heart beats steadily, perhaps a flutter or two,
In the sunset fading, comes my dusky siren.

Tired and weary, I rest upon soft linnen cushions,
Reclining ´neath starry skies, the battles won for today.
I know that tomorrow will bring fresh challenge,
And I will ready myself, relaxing in her charm.

As the dawn rouses, I stir from my slumber,
Aware that she has gone, my delight not waning.
For I remember clearly her softness, her warmth,
Guarding me protectively, from the night wolves.

With this passionate love, I set out once more,
To conquer the world, to bring about change.
Peacefully to wage war on the darkness of man,
And reinstate the hopes, that our future be bright.

For I am called to be the Peaceful Warrior,
And filling the world with love is my goal.
Don`t fear me brother, sister, for we are one.
Recieve with open hearts as I, Her loving peace.


P.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment